Sunday, September 7, 2014

Antique Upright Piano Challenge: Part III, The Final Chapter



If you've read the first two installments of the Antique Upright Piano Challenge saga then you know there's not much more for me to post and share.
The piano was moved into the house a couple of weekends ago, and appears to have settled in quite well.


Currently it is in my husband's office.  It's a wee bit crowded in there, but our only other option is to move it to the kitchen - which I think could be rather interesting. Our own little piano bar of sorts!


Our sons were home to help us move "Lovely Rita" in, and they took turns playing which brought a huge smile to my face!
And so the sage of "Lovely Rita" the rescued, former honky tonk piano comes to a close.


All photographs and video were taken by Paulette Rodriguez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. It may take a little time for your comment to post. Thanks in advance for your patience.