Sunday, November 3, 2013

Another Happy Reunion


Last summer I found this lovely, Flanders pattern pitcher by Silver City Crystal at a local Goodwill store.  I paid less than $5 for it and considered it a real bargain.  It's one of my favorite serving pieces.


So imagine my delight when I stopped by the Savers this past weekend and found these two serving dishes in the same sterling silver overlay pattern.


This small, oval, divided dish was a mere $4,


and this matching footed plate was just under $6.  


I'm thrilled that these lovely pieces have been reunited.  

It certainly does feel so good!

For information about the Flanders pattern by Silver City Crystal, visit 
They have a wealth of information about this and most other fine china, silver, and crystal.

All photographs by Paulette Rodriguez.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. It may take a little time for your comment to post. Thanks in advance for your patience.