Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Volkswagen Obsession


Recently my husband and I headed out west to Fredericksburg, Texas to see the Texas VW Classic car show.  
A lover of both all things vintage and Volkswagens in general, this was not a show I could miss.  We were very tight on time, but in our short cruise through Ladybird Johnson Park we saw some incredible cars and buses.  
Because of the limited time we had, I was literally hanging out of my own '02 Beetle's windows snappin' pictures as many of the cars were lining up for a cruise down Fredericksburg's main drag. 

Here are just some of the incredible VWs.
If any of you can provide information about these magnificent cars, and is willing to share, please write a comment to share your knowledge.  




























All photographs taken by Paulette Rodriguez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. It may take a little time for your comment to post. Thanks in advance for your patience.