Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vintage Flatware Wine Charms


I've been making pendants from the bowls of vintage, silver-plated spoons.  I had lots of stem pieces left over from this project and was trying to think of a way to use them. 


 I made a few bookmark charms, but a girl can only use so many bookmarks, even if said girl is a librarian.  


Since this librarian also happens to enjoy a nice glass of wine every now and then, it made perfect sense to create a set of wine glass charms for my family with each of our initials.


I then decided to make some for dinner parties.  Since I wouldn't always have the same guests over, I opted to number this set of charms.  


Consider making a set of these unique and truly charming wine glass charms for your next dinner party.

Cheers! 
A Votre Sante! 
L'chaim! 
Salud y amor y tiempo para disfrutarlo!  
Zum Wohl!  
Kia Ora!
Cin cin!


Thank you to the Alternative Whisky Academy for the toasting translations above.

All photographs taken by Paulette Rodriguez.

1 comment:

I welcome your comments. It may take a little time for your comment to post. Thanks in advance for your patience.